Pursuant to Art. 13.1 and 2 in relation to Art. 90 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”), and the Act amending certain acts in connection to ensuring application of the GDRP of 21 February 2019 (Polish Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] 2019 item 730 – “Act Implementing the GDPR”), with the reservation of lawyers’ or attorneys’ obligation, unlimited in time, to observe confidentiality with respect to everything that they learn in relation to the provision of legal assistance, we wish to inform you that:
1) The personal data controller is C.R.O.P.A. Kancelaria Radcowska J.P. Kolczyński with its registered office in Warsaw at al.Jana Pawła II, 00-133 Warsaw, e-mail address: email@example.com (“Data Controller”);
2) Personal data are processed for the purpose of taking steps at the request of the data subject, i.e. pursuant to Art. 6.1.b) of the GDPR, for the purpose of establishing or maintaining business relations, offering the services of the Data Controller as the attorneys’ office, i.e. on the basis of the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, a consent, an agreement;
3) Personal data may be made available to the Data Controller's sub-contractors (entities which process the data on its’ behalf) such as: suppliers of IT solutions, software for managing the law firm, translators, etc. for the purpose of professional provision of legal assistance services;
4) Personal data are stored for a period resulting from Art. 5.c) of the Act on Legal Counsels or Art. 16.c) of the Law on the Bar or for a period resulting from the necessity of providing legal assistance, an agreement, the term of the consent or existence of a legitimate interest;
5) Data subjects are vested with the following rights:
a) Right to access personal data and right to receive a copy of such data with a reservation resulting from the Act Implementing the GDPR that it does not violate the professional secrecy of a legal counsel or attorney;
b) Right to rectify personal data;
c) Right to demand deletion of personal data;
d) Right to demand limitation of personal data processing with the reservation resulting from the Act Implementing the GDPR that it does not violate the professional secrecy of a legal counsel or attorney with the exception resulting from this Act of the right to object against the data collected by the Data Controller pursuant to Art. 6.1.e) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller) or Art. 6.1.f) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child);
e) Right to transfer personal data;
f) Right to object against the processing of the provided personal data with the exception resulting from the Act Implementing the GDPR, i.e. with the exception of the right to objection due to causes related to the particular situation of the data subject - Art. 21 of the GDPR;
g) Right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority.
6) For the purpose of exercising any of the rights referred to above, the data subject may send a written request to the Data Controller to the address: C.R.O.P.A. Kancelaria Radcowska J.P. Kolczyński with its registered office in Warsaw at al. Jana Pawła II 22, 00-133 Warsaw or via electronic mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7) Provision of personal data is voluntary.